tisdag, maj 25, 2004

what is your favourite song about horses?

[vilken är din favoritlåt om hästar?]

"You'll be on my jockey team, oh"



Billy Rimgard, writer and mount ventoux.
"Dr.Dre - "Let Me Ride" .. Eller Sophie B. Hawkins "Right Beside You" (hon rider väl i videon?).."

Mike O'Connor, dhex.
"Current 93 - "All The Pretty Little Horses" from the album of the same name. my fav. horse themed album? Horse Rotovator, of course. :)"

Alexander Bartilson, bokskotte.
"Judy and the dream of horses!!!"

Johan Jacobsson, sonic, enigma, from hereto and now otherwise.
"Palace Brothers: "Horses". Lätt som en plätt!"

Mattias Holmberg, twisterella, the jet set junta, friendly noise.
"Prefab Sprout "Wild Horses" ("I tried with sugar cubes - and they're ok - but I don't think I'll catch you that way...")"

Bert Van Dael, scriptwriter.
"will oldham - stable will (the guarapero lost blues 2 album version)."

Björn Magnusson, twisterella, very free jazz philosopher.
"Jag svarar samma som Johan Jacobsson. Det var den första låten jag tänkte på när jag läste frågan, och efter ett dygns betänketid har jag inte ändrat mig. Eller vänta nu! Jag väljer "Riding" med samma upphovsman, versionen på "Lost Blues and Other Songs" (den på "There is No-One What Will Take of You" spelas i någon mystisk takt, plus att gitarrljudet är finare på "Lost Blues"-versionen)."

Veronica Breen, herself.
""I'm a poor lonesome cowboy (Lucky Luke)" ("'Cause this poor lonesome cowboy/ Prefers a horse for company/ Got nothing against women/ But I wave them all goodbye/ My horse and me keep riding/ We don't like being tied")"