onsdag, mars 29, 2006

dj shadow, david banner, nump & gold - "seeing thangs"


Having listened to it a few times now, I still don't know what to think. I mean, it's really good.
A great David Banner song. But whether or not it is a brilliant DJ Shadow track...I guess that remains to be seen. (Yup.) It is fairly subtle as well as being a some what middle-of-the-road southern hiphop thing. I have to listen to this in headphones and on a real stereo. Anyway...a third album is on the way. I am hyped.
More here (includes so hiphop hand choreography.). (Thanks Noctos for the heads up.)
-
Browsing djshadow.com, I see this:

"A picture is worth a thousand words, and here's this week's essay on the progress of DJ Shadow's album."

This is SO wrong. Fuck. Fuck.
---
EDIT: The song is featured on this album.
And it currently is, without much doubt, the greatest rap song of 2006. Quite incredible.
"Three freaks", however...