torsdag, augusti 18, 2005

a gothenburg diary (summer 2005)


The first preparations will be recorded in ten minutes. This is the place to stay posted. Back soon. 2004.
--

Walking from location #1 to location #2. Late.

The view from the street.

Closer.

This will basically be the shoot. But the camera should be tilted towards the sky somewhat.


The best thing about this: while I was shooting, a young couple walked up the stairs. I was greeted by a "OH SHIT!" followed by another "OH SHIT!". Somehow, I can't blame them. I greeted them and promised them that I wouldn't do it again.
--
Video:
The shoot. (Again, tilted up and moved back slightly.)
Retro. (Did I fall off?)
--
This will be a double DVD/CD release, just like the related project "Everyday life 2". Both of them will be available in double-DVD-cases wrapped in superb 4-color jackets. I will need some money to finance this, because I am putting them out myself and the first edition will be about 100 copies each. (If you are cool and want to put this out proper right away, contact me. viktorsjoberg@gmail.com. It has huge culture lion potential and the national radio hookup is already solved. It will be 1 DVD with 24 minutes of sound and image and 1 CD with the sound that go with these images.) If you are just as cool: Paypal me, for each release, 100 SEK, 10 US dollars or 10 EURO to viktorsjoberg@yahoo.com. It's a decent deal, it includes shipping.

Thank you, Viktor Sjöberg, August 19 2005, Gothenburg Sweden.

--
Jonas Lindgren will assist me in this process. Quality. Tech-guru.
--
This just in: The best sound-writer in Sweden will provide liner notes for this release.
--
GOOD NEWS: The payments are slowly rolling in now...IMPORTANT: "Personal accounts cannot accept debit or credit card payments." Use some other type of payment.
--
Please keep that skrillah flowing. It is really helping the shipping times and everything else. Thank you very much.