torsdag, oktober 09, 2008

Canal smarts

* An article on me was featured in Sweden's biggest newspaper Dagens Nyheter. Read it here. (It's in Swedish of course, but Google Translator delivers a decent if sometimes a bit outrageous translation.)


An egg that I cooked in Chicago.

* The wedding show in Chicago was one of my favorite gigs ever! So much fun. Thank you Graham and Rebecca and all my other new friends. And this is the moment where I announce that I will be available to DJ any wedding anywhere. Drop me a line at the address found in the sidebar to the right. I am very competent and far from extremely expensive.

* String of shows coming up:

11 Oct V. Sjöberg New Jazz Quartet @ Geigerfestivalen, Göteborg

16 Oct V. Sjöberg New Jazz Ensemble @ Nefertiti, Göteborg

Mini Tour with AUTON as V. Sjöberg New Jazz Solos:

October 23 Copenhagen: Det Poetiske Bureau, Griffenfeldsgade 52, Nørrebro (VSNJS TBC)
October 24 Malmö: Simpan/Simrishamnsgatan 3
October 25 Gothenburg: Koloni (tba) (Viktor Sjöberg DJ set)
October 26 Stockholm: LAVA Kulturhuset



* New smashing Structures Sonores WEB SHOP coming extra soon.

* The new Mitch Hedberg CD is golden as expected.